Spots on the penis, swollen glands in the lower abdomen. Took antibiotics for strep. Herpes or HPV?

Hello, My 22 yr old son has been having white spots on his penis to come and go for about a month. he also mentioned swollen glands in his lower abdomen and also has had spots on his tonsils that i had assumed was strep and had him some antibiotics called in. (this, of course, was before he told me about the spots on genitals). he is also having fatigue and stomach pain. he said he hadn t had unprotected sex with anyone and didnt understand how he could have this problem. he has mentioned it maybe being HPV or herpes but is embarrassed to discuss and is very vague about. We plan on getting him to a clinic to be tested for STD S but any info until then would be very helpful. thanks, ecarranza
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013