Spots on the lungs, treated for flu, feel sick from long time. Suggestion?

Was wondering what two spots on one lung the size of a marble might be?It is my brother. He has been treated for the flu since october. He told hid dr. he has been sick long enough and felt he might lose this battle. He has now had a scan and this showed up. His dr. wants to wait a couple months and see if it gets any bigger. He is my very close brother and I told him I would search tonight and that is what I am doing. Any help here? A nice page of info. Thanks. I can t do this if you charge!
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013