Spots on the leg that itches, do not spread, have similar on collar area with red ring around it. Remedy?

I have a few spots on my skin(mostly legs) that is hard to see, a small clear mole looking spot that itches. I ve had them for awhile My boss said he had some appear around his collar area that was burned off, and was told they were a result of being in the sun alot when younger. (I m a 53 yr old male) It sounds like the same thing. They don t spread, but I have a couple on my calf , and inside of my knee and have had them appear around my collar area. at the begining of the week, one of them grew to about nickel size, now has a red ring around it, and the circular area of skin is dry and very itchy.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013