Spots on penis, ridge like formation, irritation, reddish. Are they fordyce spots?

hi i don know if this question is pretaining to your field or dermatology but on the head of my penis there isred spots and little ridge like formations going towards the tip. i do not get pain from there but i do get irritation when i rub it slightly. i have read into fordyce spots which is when the glands that secrete oil in your penis show, and it seems similar to what i have, (also i have flesh/redish colored palpules on the underside of my shaft/around the underside of my head.) please respond asap i need advice ^.^ ive been dealing with this sice i was around 12-13 years old (around puberty ) which i read is when most cases of fordyce spots occur.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013