Spots on penis, noticed while retracting foreskin, no pain or discomfort. How to remove these spots?

I m 14, soon turning 15. It wont be long till i enter a sexual relationship with someone i dont think, so i started to pay abit more attention to my penis . I am stretching my foreskin and i belevie it s improving. I do have old forceys? . sorry about spelling. but when i pull my foreskin back, there s loads of dots smaller then standard old forcyes spots. i mean loads of them. they re right near the tip of the foreskin. they re realy close together they dont seem to pop, and dont cause any doscimofort or hurt me at all. they re just realy ugly and i would likw to get rid of them if possible. anyhelp?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012