Spots on neck, decollete area usually on the sweaty area, suspicion of ring worm. What care should be taken?

Hi Doc, I spots on my body, particularly around my neck and decollete area, even more so after I sweat. (They are white patches , but not itchy) This used to go away during winter, but why it doesn t now, and sometimes, it stops occurring in one area, but starts a new area. I have been to doctor, and they said it s ring worm . Are you able to advise what s going on and how I should take care of it?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013