Spots on lower back, redness, flakiness, dryness, smell of urine, rashes. What could this be?

Hi, for the past month my mother and I have been experiencing spots on our lower back near our spine, this week they have spread upwards onto our neck,head and face aswell as our legs, we also have small red flaky patches of skin. the spots are small and red and look worse when in the bath, they are particularly itchy when in bed, an antihistamine seems to calm the itching somewhat. We both work in a clothing warehouse and just before this started we started using large sacks to put parcels in, we handle these everyday and they are kept outside and sometimes smell of urine. The symptoms appeared suddenly at the same time as these sacks, we have asked co workers if they have the rash and all have spots especially on their backs and faces. Noone else in our household has the rash.what could this be?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013