Spots on limbs and cheeks. Not vitiligo. Family history of vitiligo. What disease is it?

Hi, I had several small round (spot size maximum 2mm) depigmented spot on my arms, legs, under the right eye and on the right cheeks. One of these spots (on my right arm) is really white inside and has hyperpigmented skin around. The other spots are lightly depigmented and two of them seems to be less white since two months, not sure it s a sign of regression since it s winter now. I met two dermatologists. They told me it s not vitiligo because it was two small, and the spot was not big and not located to the mouth, elbow , knee , eylid etc...(typical area where vitiligo appears). Unfortunately, I m not feeling their diagnostic has the right one. My mom and my brother have vitiligo, they told me vitiligo spot starts like the one I have on my body. In my case, it seems that the round spot remains round and does not enlarge. It seems that the spot are quite small (maximum 2 mm). I m wondering if in my case i have vitiligo ponctue (a rare form of vitiligo). If I m right, can you tell me if the spots will enlarge or not? If it s not vitiligo, what king of disease is it? It s not looking like fungus ( don t itch me). Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012