Spots on legs, swelling, redness, sore, black craters, orange pus. On montelukast. What can I do?

Hi, my brother gets 50p size boil like (spots) on his legs. They swell up, become red & hot to the touch. They are also sore to the touch. After a couple of days they get a black crater on them and then when squeezed orange puss comes out of them. He has had blood tests which resulted in being allergic to a high amount of living organisms. He has to take anti allergy tablets everyday along with montelukast 10mg. And has to wash with chlorhexidine gluconate 4%. These medications don t seem to be effective. Have you ever seen a case like this before ? Is there anything else he could try?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013