Spots on hand and right foot, appear like puss and disappear, itching, had similar spots during pregnancy. What can these spots be?

Hi I have a few spots on my hands and the bottom of my right foot . They appear like little puss spots and disappear the next day then new ones appear. I ve been getting them for about two months they don t hurt but can itch sometimes. I had similar spots when I was pregnant but the doctor said it was nothing and they went away but these ones don t seem to go away. Can you help?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Dec 2013
After reading your history it appears that you might have purpura in the affected area. This is a common condition during pregnancy and alter on after some month s of pregnancy too. I advise you to not pinch or pop the area. You can apply a moisturizing cream. If itching is or pain is present then can take benadryl or paracetamol accordingly. Eat a lot of vitmain C containing fruits which improves the condition.