Spots on chest, back, no spots on face. On hibi anti bacterial. History of oily skin. Treatment?

Hi I am a 50 year old male and for the past 2 years I seem to be getting spots on my chest , sometimes on my back but very few , its really the chest area mainly. Not itchy but some quite vicious. I do have oily skin but no spots on face . Have tried Hibi anti bacterial , but I think its just the fact that my upper body produces oily skin, anything you can suggest (I dont eat cheese / dairy products although I do like chocolate!)
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012
hi i think the spots which are mentioned can be acne vulgaris due to oily skin .but it is very rare in that age.only solution to decrease oily skin can be use of oral isotretenion 20 mg alternate day for 6-8 weeks can decrease ur oilness and inturn ur spots if there are no contraindications otherwise use salycylic acid face washes