Spots on cheek, dirt on neck, want to lose weight. Will it by itself? Surgical treatment?

I am trying to get what seems to be dirt off of my entire neck I do have 2 dark spots on each cheek on my face one spot on my cheek is lighter than the other I assumed because of some recent facial scrubs ive been using. I have noticed the bigger I got the darker the spots and my neck became . the dirt on my neck is not caked up there it is smooth enough that if it was the complexion of my skin it would go un noticed but its been over 5 years ive been having this problem but now im trying to lose weight and want to know will this problem be gone with simple weight loss or can something be surgically done
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013