Spots on both sides of nose, patches on chin. Applied bag blam, metrogel. Microdermabrasion done. Suggestions?

around my nose on both sides it started out as dry spots kind of spotted but not pimples. i tried bag blam and other cremes but nothing helped. Then my doctor thought a metrogel would work and that hasn't worked either. i have a competition this weekend and i really want it cleared up. My makeup covers it pretty well but i am not sure what is going on with it.i started to have a few patches on my chin as well? it's not noticeable until you get up close to me but normally my skin is very clear. i started to see a change in that area when i had a microderm abrasion done about 2 months ago but it has got much worse
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013