Spots appeared on shoulder and moved to stomach, spreading, not itchy. Is it pityriasis rosea or tinea versicolor?

I have an skin problem that has been rapidly spreading. From some brief research it looks like either Pityriasis Rosea or Tinea versicolor . It started in a spot on my right shoulder and was barely noticeable except when I would take a shower. It would disappear for sometime and then come back. I didnt notice it for a long time till it moved to stomach . Over the last few weeks it has spread rapidly all over my torso. It does not itch , some sports seem to be dry and almost flaking. What do you think it could be and what can I do to make it go away. I am a 23 year old male.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012