Spot on thumb, rash on back of hand, mark on wristbone. Any ideas what they are? Itching and redness

hi i noticed a bite like spot with no visible puncture on my right thumb the same time i noticed a rash on the back of my left hand . The next day i noticed a bit like mark on my wrist bone. I have come into work this morn to only find another one which looks more like a bite on my forearm now. Any ideas what they are. I have been staying in a bed this week (with clean sheets) that i havent stayed in before. However i have people coming into the work that are homeless. So i cant decide the most likely cause. they are very itchy, red with a whitening under skin. Thanks in advance Conor
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012