Spot on the scrotum has got bigger and itchy. Scrotal dermatitis or psoriasis?

i noticed a spot on my scrotum about a month ago and didnt really think anything about it until a few days ago and noticed that it had gotten bigger and was itching but it doesnt hurt... i found pictures online and it looks like it could be scrotal dermatitis or psoriasis? im in the military and i read online that you cant be in the military with psoriasis so im afraid to go to the doctor because i dont want to get discharged. please help
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013