Spot on the ears's helix that hurts, broke a cartilage, have cold. Why the pain?

Hi, It almost been a week now but there s a precise spot on my left ear s helix that hurts a lot when I touch it. There s no visible inflammation or anything, and I doesn t feel it unless I touch exactly the right place. It feels like I broke the cartilage in my ear. It didn t bother me much at first but when I hit the right spot it hurts like hell. I would really appreciate knowing what it is and how can I get rid of it. Winter is really cold here so could it be the frost who did that? Also, I read it could be the result of pressure on the ear but I noted that I don t really sleep on that ear. I also thought it could be because of my headphones but I wasn t wearing them for days before it began. I m clueless about this pain.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013