Spot on retina, on Predforte drops, Wylosone, cholesterol and hypothyroid medicines. Will there be any drug interaction?

I have been told by my doctor ( Retina specilist) that I have a spot on the right retina which does not seem to go away with Predforte eye drops 6 times a day. Now I have been asked to take orally 3 10mg Wysolone in the mornings after breakfast, with Rantac 150mg 1-0-1 15 mts before breakfast and Shelcal 1000mg 1 after breakfast, all above medications for 2 weeks. I have hypothyroidism , I take 25mcg Thyronorm, I also take cholestrol medication (i at night) plus Ecosprin 75mg at noon. I am 67 yrs old, weighing 65 kgs. I would like to know if Wysolone will have any side effects being a steroid and whether it is ok to take the same with the other medications I am on now. I have undergone tests to rule out tubercolosis. However, I am told I may have ocular sarcodoisis.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012