Spot on inner thigh, purple discoloration, pus, bleeding, pain on walking. Treatment?

I have a spot on my inner thigh. It started out as a bump Thursday, then it started hurting worse and got painful and i woke up today and it s purple and puss & blood came out of it earlier. Around the area it is swollen under the skin and is warm and hurts really bad when i walk. What do you think it is and what should i do?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
Hello and welcome
The symptoms gives clear indication of infection of the area. You needs to go to the doctor and get your pus culture done are proper effective selection of the antibiotic. This antibiotic will control the growth of the infection.
Along with this do proper aseptic dressing of the wound daily. Keep the area sterile and in hygienic condition. Do not touch dirty hands or instrument to the wound this may increase the infection.
Hope this will help you.
Best Wishes