Spot in inner and upper eye, dark yellow with a black spot. Taking multivitamin. Is spot due to deficiency?<br><br>

I have a spot in the upper, inner portion of my right eye. It is dark yellow in color and looks like it has a tiny pinhead of a black dot in its center. I first noticed thus three days ago. It doesn t hurt but my eye does seen a little sore. The yellow color of the spot looks slightly darker than when I first noticed it. I take multi vitamins due to gastric bypass surgery about a year and a half ago, but haven t had bloodwork in awhile so I can t rule out a deficiency. Should I be freaking out or could this be a simple irritation?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012