Spot in eyes, headache, migraines, loose motions, vomiting. Treatment?

Hi, I am 33 years old few months ago i got some spot or flashy light problem with my eyes even i thought i am going to lost my eyes..But after few hours i got relief without any medicine. but now today i got same problem again and got relief same way and after few hours i took food and after 1 or 2hours of meals i got headache and did boomete also these days i have loose motion problem too. So i am thinking that is it the migraine symptoms or noting.. please suggest
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012