Spot found on right kidney in sonogram taken for pain on right side and UTI. Anything to worry ?

Hi Dr I have a couple of questions A spot was found on my right kidney from a sona gram I going for a cat scan do you think I have anything to worry about The sona gram was done because I had pain on the right side close to where my kidneys are. And I had had a urinary tract infection . My second question is there is a medication that starts with a that is for diabetic neuropathy and restless leg syndrom can you tell me what it si
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013