Spot above the belly button on right side, it stings and hurt a lot. Anything concerned?

i have a spot above my belly button on my right side that stings like when u get a stinger in your neck when i move a certain way or sneeze and that area is tender to touch. when i feel around the area i have a spot that as soon as i barely apply pressure it really stings and hurts. should i be concerned? what is it and what can i do to treat it. i have a 13 month old daughter that when i pick her up her knees and feet hit it and it hurts
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012