Sporadic, sharp abdominal pains, nausea, flatus, burping, constipation, bloating, weight gain, pregnancy ruled out. What is the cause?

Hello, I am an 18 year old female and have been having strange abdominal issues for a few months. Symptoms include: sporadic sharp abdominal pain , nausea (once in a while w the pain), increased gas and burping, constipation , fullness/bloated feeling, and possible slight weight gain(2-3lbs) . It has been very inconsistent for the last few months and I m not sure if I should see my doctor about it, or if I did what questions to ask/what to tell them. There is NO chance I could be pregnant, and I have no disease or illness that I am aware of.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012