Sporadic pressure and pain in facial muscles, soreness in tooth nerves. Could this be due to lack of sleep?

I have been recently been suffering from some sort of sporadic pressure and pain, in the facial muscles . I almost never suffer from headaches, but the shooting pain I get under my cheek bones and jaw is similar to the sinus pressure caused by a migraine . I also have felt soreness in my tooth nerves. I suspect it might just be my lack of sleep which I have struggling with since I started my current job two years ago. But these symptoms are fairly new. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013