Sporadic pimple like bumps, rings around them, itchiness on neck and face, scabbing. Treatment options?

My 5 year old just got out of a bath, and I saw some sporadic pimple like bumps with a ring around them. The ring is not necessarily red, and some seem me they have popped like a tiny scab. Some are red and more like a pimple, itchy and on the neck and face. The ones that have a tiny scab are on the trunk of the body. Should I be concerned? Should I keep him home until he is seen by a dr? Thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013