Sporadic penis penis causing difficulty in sitting, urinating, aggravates during severe flatus. Any ideas?

I was wondering if you could help me...I have a pain in my penis (not in my testicals) that comes and goes randomly. It hurts when I sit or lay down and when I urinate, it usually only lasts for a day and then goes away. It usually happens when I have a lot of gas in my stomach , I thought it could be gas in my penis but I dont know if that is possible...any ideas what this could be?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry. The pain in your penis shaft could simply mean anything from bruise to muscular pain. But definitely not gastric pain.

If you are in doubt about the pain, please make a visit to a physician. Don't just keep worrying. Also try to figure what could be wrong about the eventualities happened with you for at least 4 days prior to today. This research helps to find the reason for the pain which we normally overlook.

Hope this answers your query.
Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.