Sporadic chest pain below collarbone, occasionally extends to arms. ECG, blood test clear. Cause?

HiI have had chest pain on and off for over a year its below my left collarbone to the top of my left breast sometimes it shoots down my arms sometimes it feels spiky sometimes like a spasm it only lasts a few seconds then its gone sometimes it leaves an ongoing dull ache when i m going thru a spell of it i can get these spikes or spasms several times in a row then maybe not for a half hour then when the spells over i might not get it again for mths no breathlessness naseau etc ive had ecgs and cardiac blood tests all clear i have a very slight murmur but they say its not related to it im very tense and worried it happens at rest when i breath and sometimes movement
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012