Sporadic bleeding with pain in abdominal area, elbow and knee joint pain, shortness of breath. Anxiety or ovarian cancer?

I have had for the second month, one day of sporadic bleeding, last month it was a week before my period this month it is 2.5 weeks since my last period. Along with this I feel pain/ bloating in my upper abdominal area. Some elbow and knee join pain I also have shortness of breath I am not sure if this is related or anxiety about reading of ovarian cancer . Usually about 4 days before my period I have brown discharge until my period starts ans it is usually really heavy the first day then tapers off and last about 4-5 days.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013