Sporadic arm tingling, tongue numbness, narrow field of vision, weakness, post bang on the head, had crainatomy, taking Diamox. Advice?

I had a crainatomy in December due to a fall that caused a frontal subdural hematoma and a fracture in my skull . I was also diagnosed with a Pseudotumor in July 2011 and am on Diamox to mitigate the symtoms. I jsut banged my head at work and I am currently experiencing arm tingling and tongue numbness. The tingle and weird feeling in my arm has been off and on for over two weeks. My CT as of 2 weeks ago was clean. I am also feeling like my field of vision has narrowed just after hitting my head and I feel weak. Is there any need for concern ?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012