Spongy type lump on the crease of elbow, behind both knees. Tender spots on hand by veins, on feet. Had breast cancer. Any relation ?

I have a spongy type lump on the crease of my elbow and what appears to be a similar type of lump behind both knee s. I had breast cancer in 2011 & thought they could be realted to that. My oncologist said they would not be realted & that she thought it would be related more to arthritis type disorder. I have also been having very tender spots on my hand (top) by viens & on my feet as well.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013