Spongy mass in vagina, no discharge, pregnant, urinary incontinence. Treatment?

Hello, I was in bed with my wife earlier preparing to have intercourse. I began to insert a finger into her vagina when I felt a spongy mass about the size of a small grape protruding downwards just inside the entrance of her vagina below her clitoris. I had a look and this soft spongy mass seems to have a small hole or opening in it but no discharge coming through it. The mass is not smooth - more wrinkly or bumpy. My wife is over 6 months pregnant. She has a normal pregnancy, but is suffering some urinary incontinence when she sneezes. Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012