Spondylytis, head spinning, prescribed medicines, causing drowsiness, constipation. Suggestions?

I SUFFER FROM SPONDYLITIS AND YESTERDAY I WOKE UP IN THE WEE HOURS, MY HEAD SPINNING. I WAS SLEEPING ON MY RIGHT SIDE. I TURNED ON MY BACK AND IT STOPPED AND I DROPPED OFF TO SLEEP AGAIN. SAW A DOCTOR IN THE MORNING WHO PRESCRIBED VERTIN 16 THRICE A DAY FOR 3 DAYS THEN TWICE A DAY FOR 4 DAYS. ALSO NEUROBION TWICE A DAY FOR 8 DAYS. DOES VERTIN 16 MAKE YOU DROWSY AND IS THE DOSAGE ABOVE FINE IN YOUR OPINION? I D RATHER NOT OVER DO ANY MEDICATION . ALSO DO YOU THINK I COULD SKIP THE NEUROBION? CANDIDLY I DIDN T REALISE IT S VITAM IN B COMPLEX WHICH TENDS TO CONSTIPATE ME :(.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012