Spondylotic changes with small marginal osteophyets at multiple levels, Small well-corticated density anterior to the L4/5 disc space, degenerative changes of the lower facet joints. What does these mean?

I want to know if you can please help me to understand what the following mean: There are spondylotic changes with small marginal osteophyets present at mutiple levels. Smaal well-corticated density anterior to the L4/5 disc space, which may still be related to an unfused epophysis or be composite in nature. There are degenerative changes of the lower facet joints.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012