Spondylotic changes prominent at L4-L5 level with degenerative disc bulge, facetal arthropathy, thickening of ligamentum flavum, resulting in compression of L5 roots. Indications?

Hi i had a MRI and dont understand my results!!! I have very mild facetal degeneration at rhe L2-L3 and at L3-L4 level but the canal dimensions are adequate there is no root compression. At L4-L5 level there is a generalised annular bulge. There is mild facetal arthropathy with thickening of the ligamentum flavum. Both the lateral recesses are blunted with compression of the traversing L5 roots. This is more prominent on right side. At L5-S1 level the disc touches the traversing roots but does not compress them Spondylotic changes prominent at L4-L5 level with a degenerative disc bulge, fcetal arthropathy and mild thickening of the ligamentum flavum, resulting in compression of both L5 roots, more prominent on right side Could you please explain this to me Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012