Spondilitis in neck. Having excessive burping, headaches, vomit. Solution?

Hi my name is reshma Varsani , 29 yrs from north London. In 2003 I thought I hadn t slept well and damaged my neck so much the pain kept coming back. I thought it was posture related as I was a receptionist constantly on the phone. When I left that job my doctor sent me for an X-ray . The lady who took my X-ray if I have been in a car accident as the condition of my next was of a 38yr old. I said no to her. I was diagnosed with spondalityes mild in my neck. It s a pain I have learnt to live with buy I know find that if I have a massage I tend to burp a lot and my stomach doesn t feel right, I get headaches caused by the gas if I don t eat on time a f if I think I have eaten too much I vomit my food out. Can you please help me as somtimes I am vomiting do much I cannot go to the toilet the next day.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013