Splotchy spots on back of arms, spreading, looks like blood vessels, biopsy done. Treatment?

i have splotchy spots on the back of both my arms. The left is worse than the right arm. They seem to be spreading to other parts of my body. My Dermatologist said they look like some type of blood vessels. I don t understand why she couldn t tell me exactly what it was. She did a biopsy and still couldn t say for sure. I have looked up every type of skin condition I could find, none of them apply. Please help, the summer is here and they are very noticeable.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012