Splotchy pinkish rash on exposed skin, no itching. What could be this?

My daughter has a splotchy pinkish rash on her arms and legs, and a small amount on her face, but it doesn't bother or itch her. She woke up with it this morning after her first nap, we almost took her to the urgent care but noticed it had pretty much gone away a couple hours later, so we didn't take her. Then it came back a few hours later. She hasn't eaten anything new today or played outside. The rash is only on exposed skin, her back, belly and bottom are rash free.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013