Split nipple, lumps on nipple, purplish color, pain. Cancer?

On my right breast .. it looks like the nipple in split and it has three small lumps/bumps at the tip, two of which are skin color and the other is a purplish appears they are getting bigger, not only do i have this, but for a week now my breast has been hurting and it also feels like it is burning, also i have noticed the area around the nipple the areola is starting to become covered in small veins and changing to a lighter color? I hope its not cancer , i m only 21.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012