Split from boyfriend. Always accused him. Attempted suicide, started drinking. Am I to be blamed?

i have just split from my bf of 2 years. for the last 6 months we have been on and off. He drinks far too much and has been having an on off affair for last 6 months. He tells me he still loves me. He says he only turned to drink and other woman because i was so insecure and accusing of him all the time, and i got him so low to the point of attempting suicide . When i met him he was married and he went through a bitter divorce. am i to blame?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012