Split abdominal muscle due to an injury. Pain in the stomach, pus and blood coming from belly button. Detached hernia?

I got hurt at work the other day lefting a piece of glass i had got a sharp pain through the middle of my stomach . Went to the er and they said it could be a small tear or hernia . I followed up with a dr. Who said it was a split abdomend muscle. I woke up this morning from the pain my stomach and notice puss and blood coming out of my belly button. Went back to the er and the docotor said it could be a detached hernia. No one seems to know what it is any ideas?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012