Spitting blood, positive for H. pylori, prescribed Pamtocil. Ultrasound normal. Whom should I contact?

hello sir..i am spitting blood in morning from last 5 months.i wemt tp ent specialist .he refered me to gastroentrologost.i went through gastrpscopy and was detected positive for h.pylori for whoc doctor recommended me pamtocil 40 for 4 weeks but tthe blood from throart didnt stoped and doctor said there is no reason for blood comong from stomach ...i did ultra sound CbC RFt,LFtTest bit al are norman..sugest some thing sir whome should i contact
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012