Spit out a clot of blood, nose bleeding, minor chest pain, headache, throat infection.Treatment?

Hi lately a lot of weird things have been happening to my body please see if this symptoms are of anything major so far from reading on the internet it scared me have no time to go GP have a really busy life. Firstly I spat out a clot of blood randomly was walking up stairs and felt something in my mouth and spat it out and it was a big clot. This was about 2 weeks ago and now I ve had small random nose bleeds from nowhere. Spitting out flem which has traces of blood and little blood clots. Minor chest pains, headaches so often and a throat infection. What is happening to me????? Should i seek medical help asap??
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012