Spiral fracture on the finger. No surgery needed. Can I do wrestling after 4 weeks?

Spiral fracture on my 3rd metacarpal on my finger .It s been 4 weeks and I didn t require any surgery and after looking at the x ray after 3 weeks the hospital was pretty happy with how it had been healing . They advised me to wait 6 weeks before I can grapple/wrestle. So right now it s week 4 and I feel no pain whatsoever, I can make a fist, I can pick stuff up. Would I be crazy to go back to training? Would I be able to train lightly ? After 4 - 6 weeks does the bone have a good chance of re-breaking ? Thanks, Chris.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013