Spinning of head in the morning. Took an anti-gas pill. Feeling better. Are these related?

Today when I got up from bed in the morning my head was reeling. Iwent back to bed. After some time I got up and still my head was reeling. I walked slowly and I thought it will go away. But It didi not seem to go away. I took one anti-gas pill (Phazyme) and after some time I felt better. Is there any relation between gas and head reeling? Thank you for your time. jagat
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012
Hi mukherjj
There is no relation between gas and head reeling. Phazyme has no known side effects. but it is not a cure to stop head reeling.
You havent given your age, BMI. You need to check your blood pressure and do a blood work up for diabetes. Consult your physician for advice
Thanks.
Bye

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.