Spinning feeling on head moving to left, no problem on moving head upwards. Is it related to cervical spine problem?

Hi I am 42 years old I started to feel slight spining with head movement mainly left side and with the fine movement of head upward ( such movement of upper cervical spines near base skull ), no Hx of ear symptoms I had Hx of neck pain and some headche since long time Do think the problem related to cervical spine problem ie, cervical spondylosis Or BPV despite I saw eye specialist and neurologist and was cleared from them, beside MRI brain was normal,
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012