Spinned child holding leg. Had scared red face, eyes wide open on stopping. Done any damage?

hello i was playing with my son about an hour ago and i was spinning him. he was laying on the floor and i took his leg and i spun him, he laughed and kicked so i did it again. I stupidly continued to do it for about a minute with out stopping and when i stopped he had a scared look on his face,his eyes were wide open and looked glazed over and his face was beat red as if he wasn t breathing . once the dizziness went away he stood up and started spinning in circles laughing, he appears to be fine. could i have done any damage too him? is he ok? he did not vomit or stumble while walking after the initial dizziness went away. im terrified
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013