Spine sticking out, hunching a lot, lordosis. Can it be fixed through surgery?

Hello! I have a question about my spine . I am 16 years old and since I was younger I noticed my spine sticks out. I have realized I do hunch a lot but I am going to pay attention to my posture more. When I bend over the bottom of my spine sticks out with a little bump/hump. Then at the top of my neck my spine sticks out too. I m very scared of this. Can it be fixed without surgery? What kind of doctor do you reccomend me to see, a chiropractor or an orthopedic? I have no pain but I am very self cautious of it. I really do not want surgery. Could it be something I heard of called lordosis?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012