Spine problems, MRI showed multilevel degenerative disease, large disc herniation. What should be done?

Hi, Dr. My son is having problem with his spine , I m giving the MRI report in short: At the L4-L5 there is a large large disc extrusion, this extends 1.2 cm to lie posterior of the superior part of L5 and 7mm from the posterior margin of the vertebral body and is compressing on the thecal sac . There is broad-based Disc protusion on the left of L5-S1 disc. Impression : Multilevel degenerative disease . The most severe is at L4-L5 level with a large disc herniation. Less severe changes r seen at L3-L4 and L5-S1 levels. I gave him Arn 1000, Hyper 1000 & Ruta for pain. Please advice.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012