Spine pain, shoulder blades pain, knee pain, tailbone pain with dizziness, fatigue and swelling. Why?

spine pain started 11 years ago in center of shoulder blades...weakness in knees started 6 years ago...started falling randomly but frequently.... low back pain around this time too directly above tailbone more to left than right...worse when it i have severe pain all through spine from neck to tailbone...ive been diagnosed with celiac a yr and a half ago and im on a gluten free diet almost allergy symptom free...still have spinal pain... dizziness , fatigue and occasional swelling around tailbone and lef...what may be causing this worsening symptomst side...low grade fevers and get dehydrated constantly fighting sleep in rainy weather
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013